15. August 2013

REALITY IN THE ROUND @ St. Luke´s - Metuchen NJ



Spirituality of the Mandala: 
REALITY IN THE ROUND
An international exhibit of 'sacred circle' art.

September 21 to December 31, 2013

This international exhibit will showcase mandala art in a variety of media from around the world and it´s a great pleasure to be part! The jury decided to show my work "Quarter Circle - MOOndala"  - what a pleasure :)

Cultures down through time have used the mandala to connect with healing and spirituality.The meaning of Mandala comes from Sanskrit meaning "circle" and you know that circles are the main theme of my artistic work since the beginning. My Mandala is called MOOndala - it´s a very special one! The work is quadrinomial and can be changed to another painting as you can see in the album on Facebook. I remember as it was yesterday when and where I created it - it was a very heavy time in my life and painting this work gave me strength :)


Exhibit Open Daily Free to All: 
Monday - Friday  9am - 2pm / Saturday 4 - 6pm / Sunday 11am - 2pm

In addition to the exhibit in the gallery, several interactive events are being planned for the Opening.


17 Oak Ave. / Metuchen, NJ 08840
Nails in the Wall, the Gallery @ St. Luke's
Metuchen, NJ 08840
United States
www.Stlukesmetuchen.org


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen