30. April 2014

Women´s World 4 Perse Exploration Society


Women´s World 2014 | Monika Mor


As it happens I read a blogpost from Vandy Massey called Exploration Society Fundraising for Morocco and was excited about this part of her writing:

"We’re all aware of the six degrees of separation theory and how often we find unexpected connections between people and places as we go through life. So where does the degrees of separation thing come in to this, you might ask?"

There´s no need to tell that I asked her how to support too and it only took a few hours to manage this - my painting Women´s World has just been donated to The Perse Exploration Society of Cambridge to raise money for the Morocco 2014 Nursery School Project.





Now I´m in a hurry to pack the painting and bring it to the post office :)

I love to donate my art for a good cause like this one! It´s a sign for being grateful for my talent and to make the world a bit brighter day by day!

To learn more about Vandy Massey who made me know about this project go to Vandy Massey Art on Facebook or visit her Webpage.

"We’re all aware of the six degrees of separation theory and how often we find unexpected connections between people and places as we go through life. So where does the degrees of separation thing come in to this, you might ask?"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen