13. März 2015

Tribute to Frida Kahlo | PRINTS


Prints from my collages Tribute to Frida Kahlo are now available @ society6.com/moriartmoo!


Because of the success of this serie I decided to offer the postcard sized pieces as prints worldwide available and especially for the lovers of my art in South America and the United States. 

Prints
 @ society6.com/moriartmoo/prints

Framed prints @ society6.com/moriartmoo/framed-prints







Gallery quality Giclée print on natural white, matte, ultra smooth, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free archival paper using Epson K3 archival inks. Custom trimmed with 1" border for framing.

As soon as a new work is ready, I´ll upload it at society6.com/moriartmoo.









Within a short time I´ll start a contest for all buyers 
to win a $ 25 E-Gift-Card :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen