1. März 2015

TURQUOISE | International Mail-Art-Project


The call for the International Mail-Art-Project TURQUOISE has been announced in October 2014. A Blog and an event page on Facebook were implemented too and a few days later I´ve got the first art cards. By the end of February, a total of 290 entries from 37 countries have been received and are published at the blog and in the album on Facebook

Now the last month for contributions has started and I´m still overwhelmed about the success of TURQUOISEWhat a wonderful collection of paintings, collages, photographs, printed art, visual poetry, drawings, sketches and lino cuts! I shared the images on Facebook, Twitter and Google to promote the artists and the TURQUOISE project. So it is a very nice tool for promotion for each participant too :)

The spirit inside the TURQUOISE-project touches me deep inside! The joy of creating works, the trust in my person to do this just for fun, sometimes makes my cry... 


Behind the scenes I´m working on the next step of this unique program and matchless project ;)

If you want to be part, just read the CALL and start to create! Everyone is welcome in this project, all ages and skill levels. Entries must be postmarked by March 31, 2015

More information on the blog TURQUOISE and on the page on Facebook 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen